The ideal candidate will have an advanced knowledge of bicycle repair and maintenance and is willing to travel for extended periods of time.
- Minimum a high school diploma and 3+ years’ work experiences in the professional bicycle industry, in a highly technical role, mechanical experience/training is required
- Exceptional work ethic, good computer skills (proficiency Excel, Word, and Outlook), high attention to details and good written and oral communication skills
- Product affinity and a well-founded mountain bike knowledge
- Positive attitude, self-starter with flexible work style and high motivation
- Excellent verbal presentation skills, hands-on mentality, and team player
- Live and breathe the company culture in everything that they do
- Able and willing to travel extensively.
- Possession of a valid CA driver’s license.