- Improve customer satisfaction on a point scale.
- Close between 30 – 60 cases per day depending on the que you are working on and the amount of open cases. (via email or phone)
- Representing YT at trade and consumer events from time to time
- Supporting sales of all YT products across our networks
- Developing strong working relationships with other employees
- Help grow the YT culture within the UK market, as well as our staff
- Help the team to improve our market share within the UK
- Improve the customer experience within the UK
- Help create a YT culture within the UK market. Doing customer rides at least once a month.
- In-depth knowledge of everything related to MTB, MTB specific components, technologies and development trends and some mechanical skill
- 1 year minimum of industry experience
- Honesty/integrity. Do not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. You speak plainly and truthfully.
- Enthusiasm. You exhibit passion and excitement over work and have a can-do attitude.
- Follow through on commitments. You live up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal costs.
- Attention to detail. Do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail customer expectations.
- Persistence. Demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get stuff done
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Communication. You speak and write clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including emails.
- Teamwork. Reach out to peers and cooperate with supervisors to establish and overall collaborative working relationships.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Listening skills. You let our customer and other employees speak and seek to understand their viewpoints.
- Ability to sell if required.
An open-minded and tolerant company culture
Training possibilities in the company's own gym
After-work rides with the YT family of employees and legendary company parties
One of the most beautiful bike regions directly in front of our door