- Selling our bikes and ensuring targets are met.
- Provide expert level guidance for all YT products including. Suspension setup, drive train operations and all bike componentry.
- Ensure our customer experience within the Mill is first class
- Create a community spirit around the UK Mill. Including organising customer rides weekly.
- Make sure the Mill always has a wow factor
- Ensure all demo bikes are at a first class standard
- Ensure all customer demos have correct settings applied for each customer
- Execute Mill product flow, restocking, back of showroom operation, supply needs
- Manage daily showroom maintenance.
- Representing YT at trade and consumer events from time to time
- Being able to step into other roles when required.
- Supporting sales of all YT products across our networks
- Developing strong working relationships with other employees
- Inspire other team members to the YT values.
- Help the team to improve our market share within the UK
- Improve the customer experience within the UK
- Help our social media platform with content.
- Sales. Happy to engage with customers and sell them the correct product for their needs
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Honesty/integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Current and high product knowledge: Being able to explain and set up a competitive bike for our customers
- Follow through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements, with all our customers.
- Attention to detail. Makes sure the Mill is always able to give our customers an exceptional experience.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get stuff done
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including emails.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish and overall collaborative working relationship.
- Mechanical background preferred.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Listening skills. Let the customer speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Positive attitude.
- Experience has worked in sales within the industry previously.
- Relationship builder. Creating a good relationship with a customer.
An open-minded and tolerant company culture
Training possibilities in the company's own gym
After-work rides with the YT family of employees and legendary company parties
One of the most beautiful bike regions directly in front of our door